Beef Stroganoff for fibromyalgia and hypoglycemia symptoms
Reason that blood sugar does not lower and fibromyalgia and hypoglycemia symptoms do not appear:
1. The Yogurt, mushrooms, and green beans in this recipe have a low glycemic load.
2. Although onions have a slightly higher glycemic load, its portion is kept very small.
3. The dry sherry used is very little.
4. Although the corn starch used has a higher glycemic load, it's only one table spoon.
5. Carbohydrate grams do not exceed Protein Grams.
Beef Stroganoff for fibromyalgia and hypoglycemia
3 ounces of Round Steak thinly sliced
1/2 cup of onions
1 cup of mushrooms
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1 cup of Green Beans
1 tablespoon of corn starch
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/8 teaspoon of dry sherry
1/2 cup of Beef Broth (can be homemade if you want to avoid the salt)
Trim the fat off of the round steak and cut them into thinly sliced 2 inch strips. Finely cut the onions and saute in a pan using the olive oil. Season with Mrs. Dash or you can add your own flavor. Add mushrooms, green beans, and beef. In a seperate bowl, combine the cold yogurt and beef broth to make a cold sauce. Dissolve corn starch into sauce. Add the dry sherry, then add sauce into the pan of beef and vegetables. Cover and cook until beef is ready.
|© Copyright 2005 Fibromyalgia-Diet.ws by Patricia Helton All rights reserved.|